18 Jul Oh happy day at Walcot Hall, Shropshire!
We love it when a choir attends a wedding. There is nothing like a bride walking down the aisle, arm in arm with her mother to the sound of a live choir. Tears in their eyes, and smiles all round, Annora and Gareth said their ‘I do’s’ in the forests of Walcot Hall, in Shropshire.
It was clear to see that love surrounded Gareth and Annora. From loving friends and family, to a beautiful journey to marriage, their future together is looking bright and happy.
They wanted their service to end with a handfasting. With each ribbon tied, Terry blessed their marriage with the following affirmations:
- Red – for strength and courage, good health, prosperity, and longevity
- Orange – for open hearts, sensitivity and understanding
- Yellow – for enthusiasm, spontaneity and equality
- Green – for compassion, affection and caring
- Light Blue – for sincerity, easy self expression and honest communication
- Purple – for clear vision and wisdom, for peace and harmony in all ways
- Gold – for unity – divine blessing and presence in your lives
A gorgeous wedding full of happiness. We wish you both all the best for your future together!
Everyone giggled after 4 kisses!!